Sale of Alcohol - Legal Requirements
Built To Spill Wine supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. By placing an order with Built to Spill Wine you are accepting our offer to purchase a product on and subject to the liquor laws associated within each state as noted below and the Terms and conditions.
Built To Spill Wine requires all buyers to be able to verify age at time of purchase and delivery with proof of ID at point of receipt of delivery. It is an offence to sell, serve or supply liquor to an intoxicated person and or on behalf of a person under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and legally able to purchase alcohol.
- Our online store operates as Nice Nice Wines Pty Ltd trading as Built To Spill Wine. ACN: 641 413 630. NSW Liquor License: 400100310
- New South Wales: New South Wales Liquor Act 2007. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- Victoria: Victoria Liquor Control Reform Act 1998: It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) and for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700).
- South Australia: Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Section 113. Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18.
- Queensland: Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
- Western Australia: Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Any queries in relation to liquor legislation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following applies for all Built To Spill Wine orders;
- Built To Spill is partnered with Sendle delivery service, a carbon neutral courier service operating Australia wide. Sendle delivers door-to-door and cannot deliver to a post office box.
- All orders received prior to 2pm will be dispatched on the same day however during peak periods we aim to dispatch all orders received within 24 hours. Any orders received on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched on the next business day
- Any products ordered with collaboration orders that are pre-sales will be shipped when all items are in stock and ready to ship. If you would like some of your items earlier please place a seperate order
- We will be offering same day delivery to certain parts of Sydney at various times. Where such service is offered orders must be received by the noted delivery deadline and deliveries will happen after such deadline with no tracking. Free same day delivery is offered on certain days, for post codes within a 10km radius of our warehouse on orders over $50.
- All shipping times are subject to our carrier’s load capacity. Shipping times to Australian major cities and metropolitan areas are 1-4 days from date of dispatch. Rural and remote areas are on average 3-10 days after dispatch. You will receive tracking details once your order has been processed and such tracking details will become active on the carriers website within approx 24 hours.
- If you choose to ship via our courier service this includes complimentary insurance up to a maximum value of $300 on the shipment against any breakages in transit.
- In extreme heat conditions we may delay shipping to make sure we look after the product we are sending. We will keep in contact if there are delays.
- In the event you provide incorrect shipping details we will not be responsible for any loss or damage if the goods are delivered to the address you provided on order.
- Sadly Built to Spill Wine is currently only available to Australian customers due to liquor licensing however the world of wine and music collabs will take us all over the globe so hold tight.
If you have any questions about shipping please send an email to our packing legends at email@example.com
Built To Spill Wine will do everything in our powers to satisfy your drinking needs and will always respect your rights by acting in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
You are afforded the following rights by Australian Consumer Law:
‘Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.'
In the event the following occurs;
- the Built to Spill Wine team will be packing your parcel in our secure designed for purpose packaging however we do realise they are bottles and so if you do receive a damaged parcel please notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon your receipt and include photos of the package.
- Once an order has been accepted and dispatched we unfortunately cannot accept change of mind returns due to the nature of the goods you are purchasing.
- Where a genuine mistake has been made please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the situation and if a return is possible.
- Natural wines definitely have the potential to be funky, if you think there is an issue with the wine, please get in contact with our Wine Wizard Tai. In the event you do believe your purchase is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or breaches consumer guarantees we are willing to refund your money or exchange the product subject to you providing proof of purchase and returning original bottle with at least ¾ remaining. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon discovering the above to arrange a return.
Pricing and Payment Processing
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars including GST.
All prices exclude shipping costs which are determined at checkout.
While we do our best to ensure all details, descriptions and prices appearing on the Built to Spill Wine are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error we will correct as soon as practicable and provide you with the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
In processing a payment on Built To Spill Wine you are confirming that you are authorised by the card holder or paypal account owner to use the payment method. Our store conducts various authorisations in the transaction process. As a result of these authorisations we may request credit, anti-fraud and identity checks prior to shipment. Built To Spill Wine may also refuse to authorise and process an order in our absolute discretion where we deem necessary.
Any discount codes do not apply to collaboration wines, unless a collaboration product is otherwise marked as discounted. In addition, only one discount code may be applied at checkout.
You should keep all login details private and confidential. Built To Spill Wine has no responsibility if your account is accessed.
Built To Spill Wine holds varying levels of stock and as such all products are sold ‘while stock lasts’. In the event stock is not available at time of fulfilling your order we will contact you to discuss providing a replacement product of equal value or a refund.
All content contained within the Built To Spill Wine site, all marketing materials both online and offline, graphics, logos and bottle shots are subject to copyright owned by Nice Nice Wines Pty Ltd and its suppliers/licensors and are protected by the laws of Australia governing copyright and intellectual property ownership.
Copyright of content provided under license to Built To Spill Wine by third parties, is owned by that third party and may not be reproduced without permission from said third party. It is not permissible to reproduce any content from Built To Spill Wine or any of the aforesaid IP for commercial, educational or private use without express permission in writing from Nice Nice Wines Pty Ltd. Any improper use as defined under copyright law is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted.