So, you just started buying a whole lot of wine and a whole lot of records from us.
You were born with the required equipment to slurp down the first half of that, but what about if you don’t have a record player?
Fear not our fine internet friends, we have the solution!
The lovely folks at Yamaha took a break from making mad bikes and decided to construct the MusicCastVinyl500 with Spotify integration, the most exquisitely ambidextrous piece of music equipment the world has ever seen, and they gave us one to pass onto you!
We thought that was pretty sick so why not reward you further by chucking in a bunch of free records, our highly fashionable merch, and a mammoth amount of wine to spill all year round. How good is giving stuff away? Real good.
Here are some technical informations on how to partake in this little competition:
🌀 GIVEAWAY TIME 🍾
- Follow @builttospill.wine & @yamahamusicau
- Tag 2 mates and comment your current favourite wine and record combo
- You’re in the DRAW!
- Want an extra ticket? Purchase anything at builttospill.wine and you’re in again!
What you could win:
🍾 3 bottles of wine every month for a year
💿 1 Vinyl every month for a year
🎼 1 Yamaha MusicCast Vinyl 500 Record Player
🤘🏽 A heap of Built To Spill Wine merch
Drawn on 1st December 2020
Full T&C’s on our website - link in bio
Full Terms and Conditions:
- The method of entry into the promotion is as above
- The promotion will run from 23/01/2020 to 30/11/2020
- This competition will be drawn on 01/12/2020
- The total prize content and value is $2,914
- This is a game of skill. Winners are determined by what we see is the best ‘favourite wine and record combination’
- Winner will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram and published across our social media and website on 01/12/2020
- Winner can contact us via Facebook, Instagram or at email@example.com to redeem prizes
- Built To Spill Wine 345 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt NSW 2040, firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram